Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Lawson Developer II
Location: Bloomfield, MI
Duration: Direct Hire
Works collaboratively as a member of the Lawson ERP Financial Application team to create, enhance and remediate solutions for business process, financial application customization and integration.
Developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation for new or existing Lawson programs and interfaces.
Provides application support; including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for high priority issues.
Collaborates with other IT functional teams to ensure application integration stability during design, deployment and enhancement.
Advocates and facilitates continuous improvement efforts within the Lawson Team and the collective IT Department
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in software development
- Strong Lawson V9 or V10 environment experience
- Knowledge of and application of various programming languages o Required: COBOL, Oracle PLSQL, and shell scripting.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex systems and solutions
- Ability to make independent decisions, when appropriate
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve
- Ability to adjust and conform to varying schedules