Please scroll down, To apply
Laboratory Technician I
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Science & Technology
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and nonroutine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
- Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
- Position will receive direction and support.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Polytechnic graduate with the background in
- Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering. Computer literate.
- Preferable experience in quality control
- TWIC Card Required
- Overtime Shift Work - Follows: EOWEO shift schedule (every other weekend off; 12-hour rotating nights and days).
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.