KS1 Primary Teacher (Autism / SLD)
Vision for Education - Teeside - SEN
salary: 135.00 British Pound . GBP Daily
Redcar, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
KS1 Primary Teacher (Autism / SLD), Redcar £95-£135 per day (PAYE) JANUARY 2019
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time / temp KS1 Primary Teacher (Autism / SLD) to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local SEND School in the Redcar area. This will be a full-time role to work with and support students of all ages across the school who have complex learning difficulties and medical needs.
The successful KS1 Primary Teacher (Autism / SLD) will have excellent knowledge and experience of supporting young children with learning and behavioural difficulties.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Primary Teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to gain more experience within a superb SEN environment.
To be considered for the position of KS1 Primary Teacher (Autism / SLD), you must:
· Have experience supporting students in an SEND setting.
· Have a background in education, care or support.
· Be comfortable in assisting with personal care and feeding.
· Be Team Teach trained (can be provided by V4E)
· Be flexible, resilient, committed and compassionate.
· Have a genuine passion for supporting complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Stockton on Tees branch on (phone number removed).
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete