Key Stage One Teachers Needed
Anonymous 33824.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
This role will involve full teaching responsibilities and is a great opportunity for newly qualified and experienced primary teachers.
The School is based in the centre of Northampton as is accessible via public transport. This role will require a dedicated individual who has experience in Key Stage 1 and is prepared to plan and mark. Up to date knowledge of the new curriculum is a must. The school is friendly and staff are very supportive.
We are looking for someone who is versatile and flexible in the classroom in order to maintain the standards set, and improve the personal development of the under achievers in the group. You should be also highly motivated teacher who can plan and prepare lessons & keep the children engaged with a fun & exciting learning environment.
As the successful teacher you will need to;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 (KS1)
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your own dedicated primary consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- GBP 75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks