Key Stage 2 Teacher
Simply Education Ltd
salary: 35008.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
A large Primary School in Daventry are looking to recruit a dedicated and skilled Year 5 Teacher for a 0.4 contract starting in January 2019. The right candidate will be available for at least 2 days a week (this is to be confirmed) and may be required to fill in other odd days throughout the year.
This is a joint planning role along with the regular class teacher. The 0.4 teacher will have marking responsibilities and may be called upon to help out occasionally with extra-curricular activities.
There is a dynamic and forward-thinking Senior Leadership Team in place and they will be on hand to help the transition should it be needed.
Previous Key Stage 2 experience is necessary and the school is happy to consider NQTs with a preference for and experience in Year 5 classes.
As the successful Year 5 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Year 5/Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required