Key Account Sales Manager
Amersham, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
We have a great opportunity for a Key Account Sales Manager to join a leading publishing services company based in Buckinghamshire. You will be working with a range of publishers and developing new client relationships as well as nurturing existing ones.
- Manage existing publisher accounts and present range of print and digital services to prospects
- Make cold calls and presentations to target leads and manage the sales process, negotiating pricing and contracts
- Work closely with UK Customer/Client Services team to support customers/clients
- Work with the Marketing department to generate more leads and to set-up meetings with target organisations
- Maximize revenue and inventory opportunities through proactive selling of digital services and development of longer term partner relationships
- Regularly report on activities and completed sales across the range of solutions
- Attendance at trade events and some travel is required (mostly domestic), approximately 20 days per year
Experience / skills required:
- Proven track record in sales both phone and face to face
- Experience of the book/publishing industry is required and understanding of the emerging digital marketplace
- Ability to meet and maintain performance targets consistently
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills / influencing / negotiation skills
- Experience in using CRM for sales forecasting, reporting and pipeline management
- Flexible and proactive approach to work, hours and be adaptable to change
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be able to manage workload efficiently by establishing priorities, be detailed-oriented and possess the ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.