Junior Site Engineer – East Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Junior Site Engineer - East Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Cork's residential developers to recruit a Junior Site Engineer for project in East Cork with at least 1 years' experience in the industry.
* As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
* You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
* You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
* You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
* The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
* You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
* You will be working with a market leading construction company and expected to maintain their high standards.
* You will have a third level qualification in Engineering.
* As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
* You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
* You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
* A site engineer must have commercial awareness
* You must have over 1 year of experience working in the industry.
For further information on this role please, contact Kevin Hallissey or to apply, click 'Apply Now