Junior Electrical Engineer
Direct Appointments 24000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
My client is looking for a Junior Electrical Engineer to provide support to the Senior Applications Engineer.
This is an entry level position for applicants who want to pursue a career in Electrical Engineering.
Professional development will also include college day release and further educational qualifications will be paid for/sponsored by the client.
Responsibilities of the Junior Electrical Engineer:
* Supporting the Senior Applications Engineer during the tendering phase, design phase and the project managing phase on all projects;
* Pulling tender packs together ready for submittal to clients;
* Producing general arrangement drawings and schematics using AutoCad (training would be provided);
* Ordering of parts and equipment;
* Issuing of drawings for manufacture;
* Organising transportation when necessary for delivery;
* Producing final documentation for projects.
Qualifications & Training :
* An ONC or OND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical discipline would be advantageous but not essential, as training and college support would be provided.
Technical Skills & Experience Junior Electrical Engineer:
* Familiar with LV Switchgear, motor control principles and control panel design , would be a benefit;
* Excellent communication skills, must be able to communicate at all levels;
* Positive "can do" attitude with a good attention to detail;
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills;
* Microsoft Office skills/experience a must (Outlook, Word, XL and Powerpoint);
* AutoCad experience would be beneficial but not essential as training would be provided.
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary (dependent on experience), superb career opportunities and personal advancement as the company is growing exponentially and lots of opportunities will be arising for promotion. The firm possesses a work based culture and a range of personal development opportunities that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat