Jr Business Analyst
Orrville, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Jr. Business Analyst
Modis, Inc. is seeking a Jr Business Analyst for a contract position in northeast Ohio. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take their career in IT to the next level. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside Sr. Business Analysts and QA Analysts to learn and hone your skills. With your foundation in gathering requirements and web development, you'll be a great match for this contract opportunity. This is a REMOTE opportunity until COVID policies are lifted and we return to business as usual. Local candidates are preferred.
- Facilitate the elicitation of business requirements and write thorough documentation to address all the needs of the Business
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications and storyboards and use cases
- Work with Sr Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Analysts to learn the craft
- Perform testing for all enhancement and modification projects
- Work with business and IT through deployments
- Work within the Content Management System (CMS) to ensure data is entered and tested properly
- 1+ years' experience in Business Analysis
- Inquisitive, curious, and shows initiative in getting the proper information
- Experience in Agile environment including Sprint Cycles, daily stand-ups and scrum meetings, and backlog management is preferred
- This individual should be able to contribute to multiple concurrent requests.
- Experience in web site development or in a digital agency would be helpful
- Focus of work will change constantly as requests are completed or business priority changes.
- Why Modis? Modis has a commitment to making Exceptional Connections with you and our clients; creating strong and long-lasting relationships for your career. Modis also prides itself on personal touch and providing current and up-to-date feedback on your performance.
- All qualified candidates will be considered for this role, regardless of location (within the US) or rate.
- Referrals Wanted: If this is not the position for you, but you may know someone for whom this is perfect, we want to hear from you! AND there is a $500 reward for you if they are successful in this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records- provided by Dice