Java Technical Lead
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Minimum 8 years of working experience developing Play REST Services including some experience with # CSS, JS, HTML 5, handlebar.js.
- Minimum 4 years of working knowledge of Java 8 and Lambda expressions, JEE CONCEPTS, NGINX, Couchbase, Tiles, HTML.
- Experience in developing application using Application Server like WebSphere.
- Experience using tools like, Eclipse, SonarQube, Jenkins, JIRA and GIT.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of Web technology, how to optimize web performance
- Strong knowledge/understanding of agile methodology for project life cycle.
- Experience of working in Scrum teams is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Expertise in Jira Operation
- Co-ordinate with offshore team to channel the information from onsite, help in resolving defects, manage onsite and offshore expectations on a daily basis.
- Co-ordination with Marriott SME, QA and Business analysis team.
- Good experience in client facing roles at least for 2 years.
- Wireframe reviews, KT to run team