Reston, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Years of Java development experience
- Experience acting as a mentor to members of your team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in an agile environment where the team defines stories collaboratively, commits to delivering working software every iteration, and improves through retrospection
- Hands on experience in designing, developing, testing and successfully deploying software projects from end-to-end
- In-depth knowledge of software architecture trends and popular frameworks such as Spring
- Understands when to make use of asynchronous programming techniques, message exchange and sync/async integration patterns
- Proven ability to maintain healthy team practices such as automated unit and functional testing, code reviews, and coding standards
- Experience in writing and configuring complex Jenkins (or equivalent) jobs and pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Exposure to PERL scripting is a plus