Java/J2EE Developer (React / Angular)
Spruce Technology Inc.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer (React / Angular)
Location: MetroTech Center, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Duration: 12+ months
Note: In person interview is mandatory with a couple of days prior notice. Work hours are only 7 but not 8
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
- Computer Science BS or relevant Engineering degree from nationally accredited university.
- 4+ years of experience as building rich and compelling user interfaces using React or Angular.
- 4+ years of experience building full stack web applications using Java EE, Spring, Node.js and Restful APIs.
- 4+ years of experience relational database design and development using Oracle.
DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: -
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment founded on strong analytical and communication skills.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members: engineers, architects, testers, product owners, designers and support.
- Most recent project experience must have used React.
- Experience working with Weblogic.
- Experience using source control tools: Subversion or GIT.
- Familiarity with DevOps or Continuous Integration practices and tools using Maven, Jenkins, Docker is a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle Cloud or Amazon AWS is a plus.
- Familiarity with EHR/EMR systems is a plus.
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
Expertise and experience in common Java/J2EE APIs like JPA/Hibernate, OAUTH, GSON, JMS, SLF4J, Mockito, Mail, JUnit. Must have strong understanding of fundamental OOP and concepts such as Dependency Injection, Inversion Of Control, Annotations, Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction. Poses adequate communication skills to understand business requirements and translate them into code. Participate in brain storming and daily stand-up meetings to review bugs and tasks. Collaborate with DevOps and server administrators to maintain and troubleshoot errors. Follow architecture team s coding standards and best practices.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to / Gopal Krishna /- provided by Dice