Java/J2EE Developer (Active Polygraph Required)
General Dynamics Information Technology
Chantilly, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Requisition Type: Regular
NEW PROGRAM JUST AWARDED. Mission-oriented Web-Based Development with a direct impact for the customer. New Development with minimal O&M. Ultimately will be cloud-based.
- PL/SPL. Able to code and maintain PL/SQL packages, functions, and triggers.
- Java. Experience developing enterprise Java applications.
- Spring. Familiarity with the Spring framework to create Web services and JMS listeners using both autowiring and an application context XML file.
- Micro Services. The ability to maintain existing Spring micro services and create new micro services.
- JMS / HornetQ. Experience with J2EE applications that use JMS to manage guaranteed delivery of messages and the HornetQ implementation of JMS in particular.
- Agile. Prior experience using an Agile software development methodology, the Scrum methodology in particular.
- Jenkins. Using Jenkins to manage the continuous build of the code base and fixing issues as they arise.
- JBoss. Use of JBoss to serve up J2EE applications. This includes the configuration of the JBoss container and troubleshooting issues with applications deployed in JBoss.
- Puppet. The use of Puppet scripts with a Puppet master to manage the state of the servers that host J2EE applications.
- Angular. Familiarity with the Angular UI framework.#DPOST#CJPOST#SWDevIC#ISDCJ#ComebackGDIT#OpportunityOwned#GDITCareers#GDITLife#WeAreGDIT We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.