Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Must have experience in Java Spring boot, Node.JS. Must have experience in TDD and sprint based Agile Methodology. Must have experience in tools like: Jira, Swagger, Jenkins, Dockers. Must have experience in testing tools like: Chai, Mocha & Cucumber. Any exposure to Python and Groovy is added advantage. Any experience in TIBCO BW is added advantage. Design API specification in swagger and API development lifecycle for the microservices development. Developing simple and complex reusable Application Programming Interfaces (API), Web Services, Microservices for various functional requirements and draw process flow diagram. Creation and deployment of Mock Services into development environment and Execute Mocha/Chai unit tests for Node.JS developed microservices. Execution of Cucumber /functional tests for any composite microservices into DEV environment against mock services and later into QA and UAT against live services. Developments of the source code and baseline check-into the master branch of the source code repository after having the code reviewed with development lead / designated peer. Deployment and validation of live microservices into DEV environment and generating Docker secrets required for the applications. Externalizing all test data and configurations to support multi-environment deployments and validations into QA and UAT via Jenkins CI/CD pipeline.
Professional Skill / Competency Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking and financial processes, technology and change initiatives. In-depth understanding and execution experience of Software Engineering Principles, Architecture, and Software Development Life cycle. Understands business processes, appropriate application of technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process options. Skilled at identifying and evaluating existing operations and new developments and gauging appropriate opportunities for the business. Focus on development of organizational capabilities and resources to support continuous evolution of a more competitive and profitable organization.
Leadership Skill / Competency Possess leadership, planning, and managerial skills with ability to contribute broadly at any level. Pragmatic with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business and functional lines. Consistently demonstrated and followed high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
Personal Skill / Competency
- Strategic perspective and business acumen. Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the organization; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future.
- Communication skills. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely in a variety of settings and styles; is effective in a variety of formal presentation and meeting settings; commands attention and can manage group process during presentation/ discussion.
- Change management. Gains support for change by providing context and responding with sensitivity to concerns; takes initiative to recommend/ develop innovative approaches to getting things done.
- Negotiation skills. Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic.
- Peer relationships. Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.
- provided by Dice Spring,JAVA,HTML,angular,Micro Services