Lorven Technologies, Inc.
New York, New York, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Our client is looking for a Java Developer for long term project in New York, below is the detailed requirement.
Job Title : Java Developer
Location : New York
Duration : Long term
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 9+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have 7+ years' experience as a technical analyst in financial industry.
- You should have functional understanding of retail banking and/or investment domains.
- You must have ability to write technical user stories for a SOA/services/messaging development team.
- You should have ability to read Java code to understand existing system behavior.
- You must have experience running web services using tools like Soap UI, XML Spy, CA-LISA.
- You should have experience testing web services to see if they meet acceptance criteria defined by user stories.
- You must have experience working with XML, JSON message formats.
- You must have Strong experience with Agile development methodologies.
- You should have Strong SQL skills to analyze existing data and identify gaps/data quality issues.
- You must have experience writing technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations (like BDD/Gherkin).
- You should have experience working in large, complex data environments
- You must have experience working on large and medium scale software projects
- Strong experience working with diversified multi-location team
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings- provided by Dice 7+ years experience as a technic, l analyst in financial industry, SOA/services/messaging development team.Java code to understand existing system behavior.