IT Team Lead - Application Readiness Team
Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
IT Team Lead - .NET
S eeking a hands-on IT Team Lead for our clinical and pharmaceutical software client's Application Readiness team ! In this role, you will use your passion for modernization and efficiency to balance hands-on and technical team leadership with replacing legacy applications with modern solutions. This is a great environment for people that like change, enjoy teaching and learning from others , and are driven by making a real-world impact on an organization . Agile/Scrum is our methodology of choice and the right candidate will be proficient in WebAPI, Restful Service architecture, C#, TSQL, Typescript and AngularJS. Familiarity with VUE.js a plus. To get along here, you'll want to be flexible and enjoy picking up mo re technologies along the way. Knowing SOLID principles and having experience with common industry practices will help .
This is a direct-hire opportunity with benefits. Target salary range is $95,000 - $105,000 plus 10% bonus potential. The IT Team Lead will sit onsite at the company's Morrisville HQ in RTP, NC. No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements are available.
Responsibilities of the IT Team Lead :
- Lead a team in designing and implementing technical solutions for legacy application retirement as well as managing individual team member performance.
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum Master to estimate and plan, schedule, monitor, and evaluate team on assigned projects.
- Establish and enforce support processes and provide cross training opportunities within the team and foster cross department communication.
- E nsure compliance with industry standards and internal best practices.
- Work with Dev Ops team to establish CI / CD pipeline and monitoring.
- Manage personal development tasks vs. delegation and guidance to other software developers.
- Establishes Data Quality measurement and improvement. Defines archiving strategy and process audit controls.
- Assist architecture team in researching emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
Qualifications of the IT Team Lead :
- Degree in computer science / technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing a team and communicating technical tasks
- 5+ years' experience with SQL 2008/2012 Database Development
- 5+ years' experience with Visual Studio ( ASP.Net, C#, MVC 4/5, WCF)
- 3+ years' experience with WCF & REST w eb s ervices e xperience
- Experience with windows workflows a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS a plus
- SharePoint development experience a plus
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle with waterfall and A gile teams
- Strong relational database design
- Microsoft c ertifications a plus
- Ability to communicate with business and technical team members via verbal skills as well as Word, Visio, Excel and/or MS project
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Excellent follow through and initiative
Contact Lindsay Allan at or x325 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.
Is this job not a fit for you, but you know someone who would be great? Earn up to $1,000 if we help one of your friends get their next job. Learn More Here .
#zr #dice - provided by Dice