Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Oakridge Staffing has been engaged to seek an IT Support candidate for a fast-growing Financial Service firm. You will function as the primary point of contact for initial and escalated technical issues for end users. This is a small but intense environment and qualified candidates will have a strong combination of interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and technical skills with strong knowledge of Windows 10, MS Office, mobile device administration, and email support. Job functions will include desktop (remote and onsite) and systems support.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Provide on-going technical support to 100+ end-users,
- Assist as required in software development/hardware deployment, and maintenance.
- Document procedures and update documentation to record new equipment installed, new sites, and changes to computer configurations.
- Troubleshoot basic phone issues.
- Mobile device support, perform basic administration support for mobile devices, activation and maintenance of mobile devices.
- Windows 10 Support
- Experience with Office 365 Troubleshooting and Support
- Experience with SCCM preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full time permanent position- provided by Dice