IT Support Specialist(Spanish)
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Universal City, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Immediate need for a Spanish Speaking IT Support Specialist . This is a 3+ months contract opportunity with long-term potential located in Universal City, CA. Please review the job description below:
Job ID: 19-26504
You will provide a support service that ensures all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to its optimum performance and that all departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met on your site. You will also be running projects across the site, working closely with the business and engineers, to implement changes and/or additions to the site s tecnlogo infrastructure to support changing business and IT requirements.
The extent of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the day-to-day operations of our Project, Product, Tech and Creative Teams to ensure they have the necessary tools and access to efficiently do their jobs
- Manage internal and external requests/issues in our Zendesk instance to ensure requests / issues are both full completed or resolved
- Interface and escalate issues/requests with teams outside the organization
- Communicate in a variety of ways to both internal users and external end-users when there are issues or requests
- The review, revision and execution of change management requests as required.
- Manage the availability of all IT equipment and infrastructure through continuous improvement and continuously look to improve equipment efficiencies and cost reductions accordingly.
- Act as a point of contact for the organization and clearly communicate technical issues
- Undertake project management for issues/outages:
- To provide technical support/input to site and team projects and initiatives.
- To keep key stakeholders informed of progress of issues/outages and maintain project documentation.
- To provide sanity check and technical execution of projects.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Heavy customer service dealing C-level executives and employees
Our client is a leading Media Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.- provided by Dice