IT Security Architect
InterAct Consulting 50000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Luke Checkley
IT Security Architect required for busy IT team based in Milton Keynes. The IT Security Architect will be responsible for the design and implementation of key IT Security platforms & applications as part of a team delivering IT Services across the UK.
- Design and govern the implementation of enterprise-class security systems
- Act as a subject matter expert in security, able to constructively challenge internal and external solution proposals when required
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Create and maintain technical designs for security systems, ensuring the design provides the resilience, performance and functionality required
Key Technical Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise security solutions including SIEM, DLP, NAC and Vulnerability Management.
- Functional knowledge of all components of the overall IT platform including network, server, operating systems and applications.
- Familiar with standard security compliance standards including Data Protection and PCI-DSS