IT Risk & Cybersecurity Manager
Buchs, Sankt Gallen, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
As an IT Risk & Cybersecurity Manager, you assess threats and mitigations to create transparency on the management of IT Risk & Cybersecurity risks and review current and target state architecture to ensure Hilti's IT risk posture is in line with the defined risk appetite. You own and develop the governance framework, sensitize the organization to IT Risk & Cybersecurity topics and strongly contribute to the enterprise-wide Cybersecurity strategy, from chip to cloud. You stay current with the threat landscape, follow up and provide guidance and advice on all IT Risk & Cybersecurity matters across the company. You work closely with architects to ensure effective risk mitigation across our applications. As a trusted advisor and thought leader, you promote good practices, standards and mitigation measures, and explain Cybersecurity risk scenarios within the business context. You track IT Risk & Cybersecurity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and coordinate response to security-related incidents, acting as a key liaison with upper-level management. You communicate to all stakeholders within the organization, from the IT engineering teams up to the Executive Board, in an audience adapted way.
- You are creative, positive and open-minded and enjoy multinational environments
- You have a can-do attitude and a demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a global team setting.
- You combine a strong analytical skillset with knowledge and experience in Cybersecurity
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills
- You hold a MSc in Cybersecurity or Computer Science
- You have minimum four (4) years' experience in Information/Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Architecture
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written), bilingual preferred
- As nice to have, you hold a specialist certification (CISSP, CISA, S+, ISO 2700X, …)