IT Manager, AX/Dynamics 365, Financial Systems
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it's our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: IT Manager
Presidio is looking for an IT Manager, Financial Systems to join our team. The IT Manager will be responsible for management of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations (F&O) and Customer Engagement (CE) systems. The IT Manager will supervise and mentor a team of functional system administrators. The role will require management experience to properly delegate workload, but also technical experience to debug high priority or escalated issues. This is an opportunity to work remote from any US location. (Up to 10% travel)
- Responsible for supporting a Microsoft deployment of Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations.
- Responsible for supporting other ancillary systems such as: SAP Concur, Blackline, Xactly, GetPaid, Wolters Kluwer SureTax, and CERTify Tax.
- Responsible for ensuring business requirements are translated into designs and/or configuration specs.
- Responsible for performing regular software updates as they become available from Microsoft.
- Responsible for coordinating all regression testing activities prior to code deployments to product.
- Responsible for evaluating and assessing current deployed systems and coordinating with development/integration teams to enhance the system based on business requirements.
- Responsible for debugging production issues and resolving in a timely manner.
- Responsible for adhering to proper change control and using corporate ticketing systems.
- Responsible for acting as an architectural liaison between functional and technical resources.
- Responsible for managing and prioritizing workload between Production Support Incidents, Enhancement Requests, and Project Tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining or enhancing system Policy, Process, and Procedures to best support end user experience and support audits.
- Responsible for GL, AR, AP, Banking, Inventory, SOP/POP, and PSA.
- 1+ years of management/lead experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Finance and Operations: 3+ years
- Microsoft SQL: 3+ years
- Data Management Framework (DMF): 1+ years
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative business solutions
- Ability to provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Azure DevOps
- Lifecycle Services LCS
- Microsoft Azure SQL
- Azure Portal
- Bring Your Own Database (BYOD)
- Data Lake
- 3+ years' experience of system administration and/or implementation with Dynamics AX/D365
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Equivalent
- CPA or Master's in Accounting preferred
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
Our mission is to enable our clients to capture economic value from the digital transformation of their businesses by developing, implementing and managing world class, cloud ready, secure and agile IT Infrastructure solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design.
By investing in the future of IT solutions we stay at the forefront of technology trends. And to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of technologies and best-of-breed solutions, we partner with over 500 OEMs including market leaders and emerging providers to bring our clients integrated, multi technology solutions.
We serve as an extension of our clients' IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Through 60+ US offices and 2,800 professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers, we are trusted advisors to our clients on a local level while also bringing our national scale and expertise to bear.
Engage Presidio, where the digital future is built.
Culture at Presidio
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio's IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel ® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a "one size fits all" approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization's risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights , Connected Transportation , Smart Cities , and Safer Schools .
For more information visit:
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: ..... click apply for full job details
Inform a friend!