IT Helpdesk Support (Remote)
New York, New York, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Bay Dynamics® enables enterprises to continuously quantify the financial impact of cyber risk based on actual conditions detected in their environment. The company's flagship product, Risk Fabric®, is a software platform that calculates the value at risk associated with specific threats and vulnerabilities, that when mitigated, measurably reduces cyber risk exposure. Using Risk Fabric, stakeholders across the business can prioritize their remediation activities and direct their limited resources at the risks that matter most.
With a rich history in cyber risk analytics that dates back to 2001, Bay Dynamics helps some of the largest enterprises and government agencies prioritize remediation activities, reduce costs and regulatory risk, and improve their timeliness of action by automating the delivery of personalized and prioritized vulnerabilities to line-of-business application owners responsible for remediation.
For more information about Bay Dynamics, visit us here
Bay Dynamics, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated Information Desktop Support Engineer. The individual will provide day to day technical support to employees for internal desktop systems software and hardware support.
The ideal candidate will grow into increasingly complex tasks by showing success at automating routine work. This position offers high growth potential depending on the candidate's skills as Bay is growing!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provides all levels of support and problem resolution (via phone, email, and desktop) for various applications, desktop/laptop computers, network issues, and email administration.
- Re-imaging and configuration of Windows and Mac laptops
- Set up new hires with equipment and appropriate access to the corporate systems
- Identify, research, and resolving technical problems
- Works with the goal of continually improving and streamlining current practices.
- Ability to travel onsite to support employees in emergency situations
- Accurately process and record help desk tickets using internal tools
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of desktop hardware and software (Windows and Macs)
- Microsoft Office, Office365, Active Directory, Windows Server OS, and Exchange account administration.
- Familiarity with Hyper-V and VMware imaging technologies, Cisco networking equipment, firewalls, and wireless networks.
- 3+ years of experience supporting end users providing technical assistance and resolving technical issues.
- Experience in trouble shooting network, server and operating systems issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to work in multi-task working conditions with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable with and capable of working according to defined processes and procedures with an eye to continuous improvement
- Ability to work as a team or with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience