IT Engineer - 3rd Line Support Mandarin
LMA Recruitment 60000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
IT Engineer - Third line support mandarin speaker.
My client a prestigious Chinese owned telecom provider are looking for a IT engineer for its City of London location. Their HQ is expanding and this is a very exciting role to join their growth plans.
You will be joining a small IT team within this fast paced office environment, working with over 300 users and have opportunity for career progression and a competitive remuneration.
Your role will include ,
- Provide third line support to resolve user or system related issues
- Using a significant knowledge of networking, support the company's internal and external networks. Tasks to cover VPN set up, DNS, AP management, Firewall configuration, DHCP, ARP, network adaptor configuration, physical and virtual switches etc. Detailed understanding of external connectivity paths, third party relationships, SLA's and performance monitoring. Mapping network connections, configurations and data flows. Database connectivity and file transfer protocols
- Management of telephony system and third parties. Consideration of strategic direction to take over communications, emerging technologies and compatibility with system in use
- Support the IT security for the company,
- Maintenance of automated systems for data extraction
You will have experience in the following
- Proven track record of undertaking effective; incident, request and problem management.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Server, RDP, AD, MS Exchange, Hyper V, VMware, PowerShell
- Strong understanding of WAN and LAN Networking.
- Strong working knowledge of System Centre 2012 including operations and virtual machine manager.
- Experience in building and maintain development environments.
- ITIL experience.
- Prefer speaking both English and Chinese
Salary range is £50-£60K base + Bonus + Lunch + Healthcare
Interviewing now, send your CV