IT Delivery Manager T24, Financial Services T24– Contract
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job type: contract
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
IT Delivery Manager T24, Financial Services T24- Contract, Dublin
One of world's largest outsourced service providers has identified the requirement to engage an experienced IT Delivery Manager to work with a team of IT Specialists in the delivery of a transformed, resilient Core Banking ecosystem aligned with the organization's emerging target IT architecture and Operating model . This module will be implemented from now until 2022. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin.
* Influence & engage key business & IT stakeholders in the definition of Core banking requirements
* Work with a team of IT Specialists in the delivery of a transformed, resilient Core Banking ecosystem aligned with the organization's emerging target IT architecture and Operating model
* Work with the Core Banking Platform teams and wider stakeholder group to ensure change and service migration approaches are adopted to minimise service risk & optimise delivery
* Develop and manage delivery plans for the tactical and strategic changes to the Core Banking Eco-System, engaging commitment from development and infrastructure teams, ITO & ADM delivery partners, product vendors and implementation teams
* Manage the Risks, Resourcing, Quality and Budget requirements for assigned streams of change.
* Provide technical support, mentor and develop junior IT Specialist resources.
* Communication & Influencing - ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank.
* Problem solving and decision making - Deals with complex issues, develops solutions to remove barriers and uses judgment to make sound and dependable decisions
* Customer Relationship - seeks out opportunities to create additional value for the customer and relentlessly delivers extraordinary service
* Teamwork and Collaboration - Creates the team environment, encourages collaboration and partnership.
* Technical competency - Experienced change/project/process management and technical experience with the ability to clearly demonstrate how technology solutions can enable and support business strategy.
* Reporting to the IT lead- Core Banking Solution Design.
Mandatory Skills and experience:
* Successful candidate to have 10+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Corporate and Retail Deposits and lending
* Prior experience of implementation of one or more core banking programs
* Experience of leading transformation programs involving Temenos, Finacle, SAP products
* Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank. Interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
* Understanding of latest market trends in core banking cloud, distributed ledger etc.
* Broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies & practices
What's on offer:
* Excellent daily rate depending on experience
* Competitive package
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Clare Grogan on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers