ISO Business Development Director
EPX Acquisition Company LLC
Troy, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
ISO/Bank Agent Business Development Director
Electronic Payment Exchange (EPX) - Remote (Travel)
The Business Development Director is responsible for identifying, recruiting, consulting, and closing new opportunities within the Independent Sales Organizations (ISO), FI and Non FI Strategic channels.
What you will be doing:
- Recruit and develop new Sales Partners primarily via self-generated leads by utilizing cold calling, professional networking, and personal connections and resources within the candidate's network.
- Manage sales partner inquiries generated by company advertising campaigns, media events, and attendance at industry conferences.
- Develop comprehensive, competitive proposals that drive new business opportunities.
- Successfully lead negotiations and related contract terms (and related exhibits) that properly protect EPX business interest while also addressing partner needs to create a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three (3) years' of proven direct merchant services sales and ISO recruitment experience.
- Previous experience successfully managing to a revenue quota.
- Solid understanding of merchant services industry.
- Track record of growing revenue.
Electronic Payment Exchange (EPX), a wholly owned subsidiary of North American Bancard, is a secure, fully integrated, international payments platform acting as processor, acquirer, and backend service partner. With cost-effective, fully-integrated solutions that utilize EMV, tokenization and encryption technologies, EPX is one of the only international payment platforms that provides secure end-to-end, PCI-compliant payment processing. For nearly 40 years, we've provided payment processing services for merchants, retailers, and banks in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Our customer focused, reliable, and cost efficient platform delivers a single point of integration that ensures the highest level of simplicity and security.
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.
See job description