Exer Labs, Inc.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
As an iOS engineer, you will join as a core member of a seasoned 9-person team. We've built numerous start-ups as founders, early team members, and investors…from conception all the way to IPOs.
At Exer, you'll have the opportunity to use cutting edge AI and computer vision to impact millions of people's lives for the better. How? By helping them move, play, and train better using our mobile apps and eventually in physical spaces as well. We have big ambitions to democratize fitness / wellness so that it can be a luxury that everyone in the world has access to on their phones. Our motion coaching platform is just the first step in a bigger plan.
- Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
- Become a next level expert in mobile app development
- Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX, designing beautiful UI, and working with consumers to solve their problems
- Technologies we use: Python, Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java, Go, Tensorflow, Tensorflow Lite, Torch, Keras, CoreML, OpenCV, Metal
Sound Like You?
- 3+ years of full-time engineering experience
- Expertise in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience using analytics and doing feature experiments
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Experience efficiently collaborating on projects
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- A passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make big impact
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related major, or equivalent experience
Meals: Lunch on us at the office.
Gym and studio memberships: we're an active group that likes to get up and move. Some of us are just starting out, some of us are pro level athletes, but regardless of ability we believe that movement is important to everyone's well-being. We'll pay for your gym or studio membership and also offer lots of other fun opportunities to test different things out. It's research!
Open Vacation Policy: We celebrate all the usual holidays and support people taking time for themselves when they need it. We're not super big into counting vacation days as long as people get their stuff done, so we did away with them and you can take the time you need when you need it.
Paid Parental Leave: Family and self-first is one of our core values, so we offer fully paid time off for 12 weeks.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance:We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Exer.
Exer is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.