Please scroll down, To apply
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
Duratiion: 24 months
- Provide SHES direction, guidance and leadership to NFXP Onshore PMT and CONTRACTOR(s) across all EPC Packages within the assigned area.
- Perform oversight of NFXP Onshore Incident Management process to ensure compliance with all Project, Qatargas & RLC requirements, and communicate and verify the competion of incident investigations.
- Support PMT SHES teams in all EPC packages in the implementation and verification of the NFXP Onshore Incident Management Plans & Procedures through clear planning, formal communication and interface between all involved parties.
- Support the NFXP Onshore EPC CONTRACTOR(s) and to provide expert Incident Management advice and guidance to all PMT and CONTRACTOR Project Area Division Managers, and disciplines during all phases of the Project, to achieve the Qatargas Mission to protect its people, assets and environment.
- Manage the Incident Management elements of the Project SHES Management system, its procedures and programs and ensures the effective and efficient implementation of Incident Management procedures at site in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the Contract SHES Instructions Part 1 to 5.
• SHES related NVQ Level 5, NEBOSH National/International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, or higher (BSc, PgCert, PgDip, MSc).
• TapRooT Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader, or equivalent.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years industry relevant HSE experience.
• International project experience with Tier-1 EPC Contractors or Client, involved in the construction of onshore production facilities (i.e. greenfield and brownfield work).
• Sound knowledge of the project execution process in large-scale project environments (expenditure >US$ 1 Bn).
• Able to cope with excessive workload and work under extreme pressure, keeping the team calm and focussed.
• Be inventive to bring new ideas, methods and procedures to meet Project objectives.
• Strong teamwork, facilitation, with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work with diverse cultures to obtain a world-class SHES performance.
• Creates high quality and accurate output in a timely manner.
• Team player who can effectively collaborate within Project Teams and with external parties.
• Able to identify and analyse complex issues and provide recommendations.
• Establishes and sustains credibility with peers, subordinates and supervisors.
• Takes responsibility for own work products and can perform at high level without supervision.Computer literate, familiar working with Microsoft office applications
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.