Interv Rad Technologist
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
First Shift (United States of America)
Interventional Radiology Technologist
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as an Interventional Radiology Technologist. This role will be great for someone that has a passion for IR and great customer service for our patients we serve.
Nebraska Medicine IR Rad Tech department offers radiology technologists the opportunity to work with innovative equipment and software, while providing care to unique patients from around the world. Working in the IR department is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills by being part of an energetic and fast-paced environment providing care to thousands of patients annually. We are proud to be part of an organization that has received recognition for high standards as a Level 1 Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Heart Failure Center, and Transplant Center. We are constantly working to provide the best images and provide excellence in all we do.
(also known as: Interventional Rad Tech, IR Tech)
We partner with our physicians, nurses and other hospital staff to provide the best Serious Medicine and Extraordinary Care available in the region. We are excited to have Forbes Magazine recognize us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska. Come join us!!
* Full time and benefits eligible (1.0 FTE) - 80 hours per pay period
* First Shift
* Will likely include holidays and on-call responsibility
Potential shifts are: Ask for further detail in interview process on days/shifts etc
* 10 hour shift : Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
* 10 hour shift: Monday Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
* 12 hour shift: rotating weeks Week 1: Monday, Wednesday, Friday Week 2: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
* Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
* Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
* Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Utilize departmental resources (e.g., personnel, supplies, and capital equipment) to ensure timely and accurate diagnostic and therapeutic exams in the department at the lowest possible risk and cost to the patient. Assure that services pro