Intermediate Epic Trainer: 19-00137
Hayward, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Akraya is looking for an Intermediate Epic Trainer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Swapnil at . If this position is not quite what you re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Strong Com Skills, conducting classroom led instruction, presentations and developing training/organizational development programs. , Epic training experience
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Need candidates local to Northern California.
- Looking for an Intermediate Trainer with EPIC Applications Training Experience
- Minimum four (4) years in conducting classroom led instruction, presentations and developing training/organizational development programs.
- Full knowledge of medical industry practices.
- Epic certification or credentialed in at least one suite (Clin Doc, Orders, Optime, etc)
- Health care experience.
- Proficient in use of: word processing, spreadsheets & scheduling software.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil at
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team. - provided by Dice (CLIN DOC OR ORDERS OR OPTIME OR AMBULATORY OR CLINICAL SUITES OR CLINDOC OR CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION ) AND(EPIC ) AND (CLASSROOM OR ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OR CLASS ROOM OR CLASS-ROOM OR DEVELOPING TRAINING OR LED INSTRUCTION OR PRESENTATIONS )