Integration Technical Lead
Reliable Software Resources
Denver, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job title: Integration Technical Lead
- Design, develop, implement, and improve state-of-the-art software in collaboration with a team of software developers and testers.
- Communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team and articulate technical concepts and ideas effectively.
- Foster a software development process that is user-centric with leading agile engineering philosophies (test driven development, test automation, continuous integration and delivery).
- Deliver high quality solutions to our clients by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field
- 7+ years demonstrated experience developing Web-based applications and/or API/integration solutions
- Experience building integration and data-related applications on Amazon Web Services
- Proven experience leading technical teams and ability to drive software engineering best practices
- Development experience with Java or similar development experience with Web services, application integration and/or API management technologies.
- Experience working as a software developer in an Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.- provided by Dice