Family First Life
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Insurance & Superannuation
Family First Life is the premier company for flexible schedule opportunities in a motivating environment of independent agents.
- Leads! Leads! Leads!
- We offer top commission for life insurance and annuity sales.
- 100%-140% top comp based on experience.
- We are hiring agents that are new to the industry and seasoned agents that just need leads and better commission.
- We offer fully vested renewals, no contracts, you are truly independent.
- Leads are sold at cost one time and never resold.
- Our bonus plan is second to none.
- We are known as "The Rogue IMO" because we are paying agents what they deserve and pissing all of our competitors off while doing it.
- Flexibility: You create your own schedule without contracts you will be independently hired, working at your own pace.
- Earning Potential: Family First Life offers commissions based on completed sales. Commission levels vary between 100%-140%.
- Leads: Incoming insurance & mortgage protection leads come weekly from individuals via response to direct-mail ads. As an independent life insurance sales agent, you will help customers find a policy, get a quote, and complete an insurance application. It's that simple!
- Positive environment: We are family-friendly and provide motivational speakers, weekly meetings and boot camps to help everyone grow & succeed in their goals.
- Freedom and Security: You have the freedom to sell insurance for multiple nationally recognized companies and our need for independent agents is constantly growing, offering you the security that you need in an inconsistent economy.
- Possess a current Life and Health Insurance Producer License (or ability to obtain one we are willing to train the right candidate)
- Legal resident of the United States of America
- Ability to pass a background check (fingerprinting)
- Strong insurance sales; ability to close
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Performance driven, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Confident, persuasive, positive attitude
- Commission : Current levels vary between 100%-140%
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement