Insurance Operations Representative
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Insurance & Superannuation
Insurance Claims Representative
Position Summary for Insurance Claims Representative:
As J.D. Byrider continues its aggressive growth, there is an Insurance Claims Representative opportunity at the national headquarters in Carmel, IN. The Claims Representative will assist the Insurance Department Team Lead with the overall duties for insurance claim processing.
Duties for Insurance Claims Representative:
* Communicate with insurance adjusters on traditional insurance claim processing. Focuses on the insurance adjuster by asking questions, listening and determining solutions to problems.
* Communicate with Impound Lots, Body Shops, Tow Companies, Repo Agents and Remarketing Specialists in order to manage, coordinate and negotiate terms for the customer vehicles.
* Negotiate and work to develop a rapport with Impound Lots. Prepare documentation and payments for retrieval of vehicles from Impound Lots. Coordinate transportation for vehicles.
* Review and manage all expenses associated with traditional insurance claims.
* Receive information on all wrecked vehicles for customers involved in an accident reported to CNAC.
* Research the value of the vehicle through MMR, NADA and Asset Management.
* Communicate with insurance adjusters and review the valuation we receive from the insurance companies and make the determination if the settlement offer is fair.
* Follow up on repairable claims to ensure that the collision damage is completed satisfactorily.
* Process all traditional total loss insurance proceeds.
* Communicate with J.D. Byrider and CNAC regarding insurance claim status.
* Maintain the Insurance Log for organization of each claim.
* Miscellaneous duties assigned by the Insurance Department Team Lead.
Insurance Claims Representative Reward:
* $15.00 plus per hour based on experience
* Monthly bonus plan up to $500 per month!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) with a company match program
* Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
* Company demonstrator vehicle program
* Career growth opportunities
Insurance Claims Representative Requirements:
* Previous collection and negotiation experience. Excellent organizational skills, clear written and oral communication skills, good ability to interact with all levels of management and teams. Must be able to obtain an Indiana Notary.
* Basic computer skills are required to perform this position, with an emphasis on Microsoft Word and Excel.