Monroe, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
We Energies, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a Instrumentation Analyst (Gas System Analyst (Associate/Senior)) in our Monroe, WI location.
- Installation, maintenance of electronic monitoring through Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and pressure control equipment associated with the Company's Gas SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system.
- Installation and maintenance of volume correcting instrumentation and telecommunication equipment associated with large volume customer gas meters.
- Inspection, monitoring and maintenance of cathodic protection equipment.
- Technical support to on a variety of tasks in areas as gas measurement, instrumentation, pressure regulation and corrosion prevention.
- Supports gas emergency response activities.
- Demonstrates fundamental technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Effective oral/written communication skills.
- Experience in directly related technical field is beneficial such as gas distribution operations, process control operations, and/or corrosion prevention operations.
- Specific responsibilities will be require particular industry certification such as National Association of Corrosion Engineers - NACE Level 1 certification and Operator Qualification for Gas Control Operations.
- Associate's degree in related technical field
- Sound understanding of gas distribution codes
- General understanding of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) operation
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements