Installation Engineer - Perm or contract
Monaco, Monaco, Monaco
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
Installation Engineer Permanent and contract role
Take part in a world-class, diverse, and talented team committed to responsible business conduct and see where the future takes you.
Installation engineer role profile
- Definition of installation method as part of project execution or proposal phase, which include procedure, installation equipment definition, procurement/package follow-up and offshore attendance.
- Assist other disciplines into our product design in order to ensure their installation feasibility.
- Be familiar with installation analyses is a plus such to perform/review project documentation (orcalfex, rigging checks).
- Engineering degree
- Previous experience in installation engineering (>5y) is required, especially mooring installation (Suction pile, chain SSW, polyester) & Floating unit hookup is a plus.
- Skills: Orcaflex (use of python macro being a plus), Autocad, Microsoft project.
- Needs to be autonomous, able to adapt to our method
Location : Monaco
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.