Inspector/Product Acceptance Specialist
PDS Tech, Inc.
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Product Acceptance Spec, in Mesa, AZ.
- Looking for experience in inspection of Aircraft Wire Harness and electrical panel build processes; to include terminations, layup, boot and close with testing to drawing and specifications.
- Verifies basic product conformance to design requirements.
- Provides objective evidence of results.
- Performs auditing, surveillance and monitoring. Identifies and documents discrepancies using non-conformance system.
- Segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Reviews rework dispositions.
- Assists in product reviews with internal customer during product or process verification.
Education / Experience:
- Typically acquired through basic education (e.g. high school diploma/GED).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$