Inside Sales Representative
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Insurance & Superannuation
Are you our next Mimiac?
1. A smart, enthusiastic and overly zealous person who loves working at Mimeo
Are you interested in getting into sales but aren't sure where to start? Do you have the drive and persistence to succeed?
If so, Mimeo provides an opportunity to launch an exciting career path starting as a Sales Development Representative, building long term business relationships with C-Level Executives Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups. As the face of our organization, you will be in charge of making first impressions with both Small and Medium-sized (SMB) companies.
You will be trained to not just understand who the ideal Mimeo prospect is and how to qualify them, but you will also be building long term business relationships with Mimeo's leadership team. We provide an exceptional training program to help develop and refine your ability to send effective cold emails, make successful cold calls, identify and qualify real opportunities in a B2B technology sales environment. Just as Sales Development Representatives works to build the future pipeline for the company, they are also representing the Mimeo brand.
In addition to our competitive salary and benefits, we offer career growth and coaching to every member of the team. If you want to be a polished enterprise solution-oriented seller, look no further.
Creating new Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Speaking with, via phone and email, potential new Mimeo Customers within SMB accounts with a goal of creating new Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQO)
- Conducting Discovery calls with prospects to fully understand customer needs
- Setting Qualified Demonstrations for the Accounts Executives and Enterprise Sales Executive's
Pipeline & Activity Management
- Constantly reviewing your roles KPI's, as defined by sales leadership, to ensure you are exceeding activity, territory coverage, discovery call, sales qualified opportunities and revenue metrics
- Understanding your pipeline's performance and how you can maximize your returns
- Maintaining an organized system of management through Salesloft and Salesforce
- Keep all records of customer interaction up to date in Mimeo's CRM (Salesforce)
Sales & Marketing Feedback
- Help to adequately prepare your colleagues in Sales/Marketing/Customer Success for all client calls, via internal pre-calls and thorough note-taking in Salesforce
- Deliver feedback to the other departments (marketing, revenue operations etc.) to help leverage every Mimeo resource available
SKILLS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
● Bachelor's degree preferred
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Strong work ethic with a desire to build a career in sales
● Attention to detail
● Strong time management
● Natural curiosity and desire to learn
● Being coachable
● Experience with Salesforce.com, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
Mimeo is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request.