Injection Moulding Technician
Sierra 57 Consult Ltd
salary: 29000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Job Overview: Our client, a successful injection moulding manufacturer, has retained our services to search for an Injection Moulding Technician to join their team.
Overview: As an Injection Moulding Technician, you must have several years' experience with setting, conditioning, maintenance & process optimisation of injection moulding machines working with a wide range of materials. As an Injection Moulding Technician, you will be expected to ensure the continuous running of the machine at the optimum cycle time to produce quality products. The role of an Injection Moulding Technician is to fulfil all aspects of machinery tool changes, from hanging the tool and securing the tool in the machine through to the use of programming software and setting up the robots to provide the optimum cycle time.
For a proven Injection Moulding Technician this is an excellent opportunity to work secure a stable position within a forward-thinking company.
* To effectively and safely carry out tool changes in the injection moulding areas of the business
* To be able to work well within the technical injection moulding setting, processing & optimisation team
* To carry out tool and material trials
* Basic machine maintenance and trouble shooting
* To ensure injection moulding processes can achieve targeted scarp and efficiency levels, on new and existing products.
* To drive continuous improvements ensuring product quality is maintained & good working practices are adhered to.
* To liaise with all members of the department to ensure operations run smoothly
* To ensure Health & Safety rules are maintained with your own work area and demonstrate a duty of care to colleagues, visitors, contractors or anyone else on site.
* Previous experience within an injection moulding manufacturing environment is essential.
Key Words: "Injection Moulding", "Setter", "Moulding Technician", "Injection Moulding Setter", "Process Technician", "Process Development Technician", "Setter Supervisor", "Senior Setter", "Plastic"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
Sierra57 has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles