Injection Mould Setter
Gap Professional 25000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, An exciting opportunity has arisen at a well-established Injecting Moulding Company. The company is now looking for an Injection Moulding setter to assist with their planned growth. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 40 per week early finish on a Friday
Salary: Up to 20-25k per year
Summary: We require a time served Injection Mould Setter .
As a business our client is a true market leader within the Injecting Moulding industry with a strong presence on . With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity.
* Hand on setting role
* Carry out regular tool inspections, including cleaning and greasing
* Setting of injection moulding machinery
* Trouble shooting on injection moulding machinery
* Ensuring the quality of the product
* Involvement of improving systems
* Assist with training of other staff
Desirable (but not essential)
* Previous experience within an injection moulding environment
* Minimum of 2 Experience in injection moulding
* Previous experience of using hot runner moulding machines.
*Good Team Player
Closing date is 15th of February
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future