Technet IT 55,000 € per annum
Experience Level (years): Any
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Information Technology
Job Contact: Seamus Mulholland
ROLE: Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps
LOCATION: Belgium, Remote
My client is a ground-breaking start up taking their space by storm. Due to continued growth they require an additional Infrastructure Engineer to join their Data Engineering Team in Antwerp.
Ideal candidates will come with a passion for site reliability, cloud computing, security and monitoring. Remote working is offered and my client can offer a competitive base salary alongside an extensive benefits package which includes meal reimbursement, company laptop, phone and assistance with setting up a home rig for remote work.
Key skills and experience:
- You have experience with shell scripting and automation and know Linux inside out.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services.
- You have worked with server provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible) and containers (e.g. Docker).
- You have worked with monitoring frameworks (e.g. Nagios, Prometheus, ELK, …).
- You have experience programming in Java and/or Python.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Database (SQL/NOSQL) and/or web server (nginx) administration.
- Experience with Microservices.
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem tools (Spark/Kafka/HDFS/YARN…).
Inform a friend!
Antwerp , Belgium , Belgium