Hired by Matrix, Inc.
Roseland, New Jersey, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Scope of Work
- Design, develop and implement ETL using various Informatica
- Consolidation and standardization of data flows across the organization to technology stack (Informatica, SQL Server, APIGEE)
- Design, develop, implement and maintain workflows to load, aggregate, and extract data to meet a wide range of business and system requirements using Informatica
- Perform data mappings and design of system ETL workflow solutions
- Work with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements
- Investigates and corrects software defects and analyzes and maintains data quality
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Code Release Management for ETL Packages and Workflow
- Prepare comprehensive documentation
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Database Administration, ETL, or Business Intelligence-related certifications preferred
- Financial Services experience (Mutual Fund background preferred)
- 5+ years of overall experience with an emphasis on information technology
- 5+ years of experience with Informatica Platform and knowledge of Informatica best practices for Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica B2B Data Exchange products
- Expert PowerCenter Developer with Data Transformation Studio, Developer Studio, DVO and B2B Data Exchange knowledge
- Deep hands-on knowledge of Mappings, Workflows, and Applications
- Experience with a variety of data feed types, including JSON, XML, CSV, and SOAP
- Knowledge of the Agile software development process
- Experience integrating large datasets from disperse systems
- Experience developing and executing test plans to verify logic of data movement and ETL scripts
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving data, system and performance issues
- Superb communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Cloud computing concepts (private, public and hybrid) a plus
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 9 months/RTH
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: - provided by Dice Informatica Developer