L&T Technology Services Limited
Corinth, Mississippi, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a listed subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited focused on Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. We offer consultancy, design, development and testing services across the product and process development life cycle. Our customer base includes 52 Fortune 500 companies and 51 of the world's top ER&D companies, across industrial products, medical devices, transportation, telecom & hi-tech, and the process industries. Headquartered in India, we have over 14,700 employees spread across 17 global design centers, 27 global sales offices and 48 innovation labs as of December 31, 2018. For additional information about L&T Technology Services log on to
An effective communicator possessing excellent engineering skills, monitors competency and mentors to improve technical skills of juniors working with this roleEducation Engineering Graduate Diploma Engineers Preferred Education Experience
3 -5 Years• Should have experience in simulating material replenishment strategies, inventory/Warehouse optimization
• Need to build 3D Factory using FACTORY CAD
• Experience in machine shop production scheduling simulation /supply chain simulation is an added advantage
• SQL/VBA/web based tool creation experience is an added advantage.
• Good communication and report presentation skill.
• Programming knowledge in VBA, SQL is an added advantage