Asst. Manager - Corporate Strategy and Executive Assistant
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
About SATS Ltd.
SATS is Asia's leading provider of food solutions and gateway services. Using innovative food technologies and resilient supply chains, we create tasty, quality food in sustainable ways for airlines, foodservice chains, retailers and institutions. With heartfelt service and advanced technology, we connect people, businesses and communities seamlessly through our comprehensive gateway services for customers such as airlines, cruise lines, freight forwarders, postal services and ecommerce companies.
Fulfilling our purpose to feed and connect communities, SATS is delighting customers in over 60 locations and 13 countries across the Asia Pacific, UK, and the Middle East. SATS has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since May 2000. For more information, please visit
SATS sees tremendous growth opportunities outside of Singapore and India has been identified as a fast growing market.
As an organization with a culture of inclusiveness and innovation, we focus on bringing out the best in people by empowering them with technology, skills and opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop business prospects/opportunities to grow SATS investments and network in India and contribute to the Group s long-term profit growth;
- Build a reference base of business prospects and gather market intelligence.
- Plan, develop and execute corporate development and M&A transactions which will include undertaking feasibility studies, due diligence, financial modeling, deal structuring and negotiations as well as managing transaction documentation.
- Develop joint-ventures, partnerships and other related opportunities which includes formulating and negotiating terms with prospective partners and preparing bid submissions.
- Facilitate events to build and strengthen partnerships.
- Prepare reports on the performance of businesses, projects and initiatives and present such information to senior management.
- Provide administrative support as Executive Assistant to management.
- Possess a Professional Degree in Accounting/Business Studies/Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Business Development/Corporate Finance and/or Corporate Development or similar function.