Implementation-Conversion Analyst I, Associate Development Program
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated u201CLearning Weeku201D where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
***This position has a start date of January 19th, 2021
About The Team
The Consumer eBanking (CeB) Conversions team is a team that is in high-demand and dominates our competitors by providing our clients with best conversion and implementation experiences. We are a strong team of fun, highly talented, enthusiastic, forward thinking, team-oriented individuals who strive for quality and efficiency. You will never be bored as we offer plenty of growth opportunities and have many different types of projects to work on due to the robust functionality that our online banking product has to offer to end users and clients. The opportunities for learning and challenging oneself are endless as the product is divers and the tasks varied.
Our management team focuses on employee happiness and great culture that understands importance of work/life balance. We encourage team members to participate in process improvements as we are ever growing and evolving. You will have a voice with us. If you enjoy collaboration, innovation, and a fast-paced environment we are the team for you!
About The Product
Consumer eBanking is a complete online banking package for the retail customer.
As the preferred consumer banking channel, CeB provides not only the traditional access to account information, account history, transfers and bill payment but also advanced features like personal financial management, banking benefits through relationship value management and person-to-person payments. CeB employs best practice user interaction design through the customizable user experience that was recently refreshed. Customers have access to their most common tasks and transactions using multiple widgets on a single page - eliminating the need to navigate through the system and saving valuable time.
CeB is a strategic online banking solution for FIS and is integrated to IBS, HORIZON, MISER and Bankway
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working directly with our clients on larger projects by implementing Consumer eBanking and converting the user data from previous online banking provider. In addition, you will work on smaller projects consisting of implementing add on services and or client branding. You will also put your project management skills to work and be working with various teams across FIS.
- Data analysis and mapping
- Implementation (system setup)
- Project management
- Documentation creation and maintenance (internal and client facing)
- Client training and product expertise
- Providing support during project (troubleshooting issues and documenting resolution)
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Ability to understand, apply and explain concepts with high attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Excellent human relations, negotiation and writing skills to communicate in verbal and written form in a concise and professional manner
- Banking background
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collaborate with technical resources by translating client requirements to technical specifications
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.