IBM Enterprise Service (ESB) Developer (WMB, IIB)
Systems Technology Group Inc. (STG)
Farmington, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: IBM ESB Developer (Websphere Message Broker, IIB)
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has multiple openings for Java API Developer. These positions are based in Farmington Hills, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- At least 5-7 years of design and development in creating and testing Message flows using IIB.
- Implement SOA solutions across Landscape applications using ESB and Middleware tools & technologies such as IBM IIB/WMB/ESQL
- Knowledge of integration patterns, message models and the role of message broker in integration.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment providing support to mission critical ESB issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, ESQL(Extended Structured Query Language), configurable services and broker configuration and In-depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enables messaging including XML, JSON, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP and SSL.
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Shell Scripting and job scheduling procedures.
- Knowledge and expertise in writing complex queries and stored procedures.
- Sound knowledge on MQ protocol, MQ clustering, MQ security, pub sub.
- Knowledge on API services development and management, expose IIB services using API gateway.
- Knowledge of testing tools such as SOAPUI, Rfhutil, Postman, LoadUI etc.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as QPASA, Omegamon, Appdynamics
- Experience working in an Agile environment with multiple changing priorities
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Sharmli Somaskandan at and/or . In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - IBM ESB
Corporate Overview of STG:
Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client's global IT needs.
- provided by Dice