IAM (sailpoint) developer
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
" Identity Management Solutions Developer/Engineer": - JO 16755,
Maxonic is looking for a (Identity Management Solutions Developer/Engineer) for one of our leading customers in the (Health Care Industry).
( Donelson, TN USA)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Experience implementing SailPoint. Strong and proven experience of architecting and designing identity and access management solutions focusing on the SailPoint IIQ and SecurityIQ application.
- Experience in IT security and engineering with deep understanding of major platforms, building secure and compliant business processes and systems and working with developing IT General Controls
- Expert in Core Java, Design Patterns understanding and usage
- Excellent understanding of HTTP protocol, Web based frameworks like Struts, JSF, Spring and ORM tool like Hibernate, Web Service architecture SOAP & REST based
- Experience deploying or managing SSO platforms
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience with enterprise systems (Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Requires expert knowledge of multiple development technologies
- Experience with QA duties (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans)
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Directory Services, Authentication/Authorization, Access Provisioning, Access Review, Single Sign-On, and Federation
- Experience implementing OAuth 2.0 and SAML 2.0
- Experience implementing intercept based SSO technologies (e.g. Ping, RSA Access Manager, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, analytical ability, and leadership skills
- Solid consultative skills with ability to drive accurate and timely decisions
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverable
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6+ months Contract position
- Only w2
Interested in Applying?
We can t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you d like us to know about you commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Recruiter Mani () or call .- provided by Dice