Agile Global Solutions, Inc
Taylor, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Identity & Access Management Architect
Long term contract
Ensure Enterprise Identity and Access Management composite architecture is scalable, reliable, available and manageable.
- Develops and executes architecture strategy and support strategic system development initiatives.
- Provides design recommendations.
- Develops security and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features of which at a minimum include Identity and Access Management, MFA, Federation, Privilege Account Management and integrations to work together.
- Accountable for enterprise standards, roadmaps, and aligning initiatives with business needs related to Identity and Access Governance.
- Provide hands-on architecture expertise for Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and projects
- Provide hands-on experience with establishing and governing enterprise standards, roadmaps and documenting architecture decisions
- Lead the analysis, planning, and design of Oracle Fusion Middleware applications to support customer application(s)
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components andrelated systems/applications
- Design highly available and scalable solution to meet customer requirements
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes either individually or in concert with project team.
- Publish Architecture Standards to allow Development teams to create their solutions which integrate into Enterprise IAM systems.
- Provide an API centric infrastructure architecture
- Recommends new technology directions or options to maintain products competitive advantages.
- Communicates technology design and any related issues to technical and non-technical audiences including customers and technical partners.
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Applies creativity, in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge, and experience in solving highly complex architectural design problems.
- Prepares and documents product architecture plans.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging trends and industry best practices
- Increases and maintains proficiency as a Domain Expert specifically related to IAM, MFA, Privilege Account Management technologies, methodologies, and concepts.
- Responsible for helping drive IAM projects or assisting applications teams drive the IAM portion of their project acting as a SME to the Project Managers, Developers and other Customers.
- Prioritization and management of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels
- Responsible for mentoring senior developers on best practices in software development, object oriented design, design patterns and application frameworks.
- Provides guidance to the application architects and helps set and communicate overall architecture goals.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Viewed internally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert providing guidance to lower level workers. May schedule work, train, mentor, and/or coach other employees.
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse
- Uses a variety of IAM platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Understands business needs as well as customer and market requirements.
- Identifies technical risks and help to define a risk mitigation planProvides leadership in the planning, design and architect phases of software or hardware product development.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends solutions using advanced architectures and technologies to facilitate rapid development and implementation.
- Provides formal architectural reviews and design mentorship to senior staff.
- Prepares and documents product architecture plans.
- Mentors senior developers on best practices in software development, object oriented design
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master s degree preferred.
- TOGAF certified
- ITIL certified
- IAM Domain expertise
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (in excess of degree requirements) with IAM products such as Oracle Identity Management suite of applications, SailPoint, OneLogon, CyberArk, Centrify, Duo, and RSA.
- 10 years of progressively responsible experience (in excess of degree requirements) preferred.
- Minimum 6 years relevant architecture experience with expert level knowledge of IAM systems design and integrations
MUST have experience with the following:
- Provisioning lifecycle management
- Access Certifications
- Single Sign On
- Directory Services
- Multifactor Authentication
- API Gateways
- IAM integrations with on-premise and cloud applications
- Cloud Identity Management
- Enterprise Role Based Access Control
- Privileged Account Management
- Working with an Architecture Tool (Sparx EA, Orbus iServer, System Architect, Mega)
- provided by Dice