Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Human Insights Manager
Procter & Gamble
Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Defining consumers through personas/archetypes, JTBD frameworks, journey maps and other tangible and compelling frameworks;
- Enabling and advocating for consumer empathy across the organization through ongoing immersions with consumers, helping build the skills and confidence of the organization;
- Synthesizing disparate inputs and train the organization to move from abstract to concrete insights, driving clarity, detail and refinement to our strategies and offerings;
- Communicating consumer needs, principles and designs through artifacts, presentations and prototypes to develop and influence meaningful brand strategies
- Building internal training and development to enable our business to lead and inspire cross-functional teams to explore and understand our consumers experiences and unmet needs.
- An MSc in Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Human Centered Design or similar field. Ph.D. considered a plus;
- Passionate, curious researcher with strong observational and analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver sound, genuine insights and strategic recommendations against defined business objectives;
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in a variety of methodologies, including qualitative (e.g. ethnography, consumer journeys, online consumer panels, IDIs, JTBD, metaphor elicitation) and quantitative (idea testing, implicit testing and tracking) research;
- Experience partnering with third-party research agencies;
- Desired for Experienced candidates: Experience translating business questions into appropriately scoped and resourced research plans, Demonstrated skills in human insights generation & activation and excellence in storytelling;
- Creativity, Innovation, Initiative, Follow-Through, Strong written and verbal communication and priority setting skills;
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions;
- Ability and willingness to travel.