HRIS Implementation Specialist
Michael Page Human Resources
Accrington, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
As HR Systems Specialist you will lead the implementation of the HRIS (Cascade) and its subsequent roll out. You will define and own the project plan, creating process maps and partnering with the business to define requirements and subsequent training and communications strategies.
Full details will be provided upon successful application.
Acting as the HR System Implementation Project lead, your role will be to project manage the implementation a new HRIS (Cascade). As the project lead you will partner with HR and the wider business to define requirements, create process maps, design and deploy the communications strategy and work with the training department to develop a training workshops to facilitate the roll out and business up-take.
You will have deep HRIS implementation experience and will ideally have led on or supported similar projects previously, whether a HR or Payroll system.
* The ideal profile would be a HR professional who has transitioned into a HRIS specialist.
* Overall in-depth knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required - experience with Cascade preferable but not essential.
* Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required.
* Excellent Project Management skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Degree in HR, business or related field or equivalent experience.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets.
* Timely execution and decision making.
* Ability to manage competing priorities.
* Proactive approach to process improvement.
Please note it is anticipated that this will be an initial 4 month contract to support with the implementation of the HRIS. There is further potential that the role may extend for a further 6 months to support the implementation of an ATS.
Salary / day rate commensurate with experience.