Anonymous 26000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Clapham, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Accounting
HR Officer (Advisor)
£26,000 + Pool Car + Laptop + Phone + 25 Days Holiday + Contributory Pension + Parking
HR Officer position available in a very impressive global business. The role will suit those looking for a varied/generalist HR where you'll be an integral part of the team. The company are employee focussed and support employees in their career development.
To apply for the role you need to have experience in generalist HR duties, your experience could be solely HR related or have had HR responsibilities in a previous role. You need to be real people focused person and passionate about delivering an excellent support role to managers.
The role will suit those looking for a role that focuses on building relationships with managers. You'll be responsible for implementing and maintaining HR strategy as well as best practice HR policies and procedures. The role is primarily based in Bedford with travel to other locations. The travelling is approximately once a week and a pool car will be made available.
The company are the largest in their field, this division forms part of a Global business who employee thousands globally. In this role you'll be reporting into the Senior HR Advisor. The culture is friendly and professional, you'll enjoy working in a reputable business in a driven management team.
The role in more detail:
* Client focused generalist HR service to the business and support to the UK HR Manager.
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining the HR strategy as well as best practice HR policies and procedures to support the organization as required.
* Assist in any period of integration, including TUPE and employee relations
* Assist UK HR Manager in driving through HR related business initiatives and/or improvements
* Co-ordination of the Apprenticeship Scheme
* Use HR experience to help resolve issues in the shortest timescales and to the minimum cost
* Provide data to Payroll function for the correct administration of monthly payroll
* Experience in a HR generalist responsibilities
* Friendly and team focused