HR Manager, Dinxperlo
Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
We are searching for a Human Resource Manager for our partner. They develop and produce high quality sealants for construction and industry. The company is expanding her activities nationally and globally and is therefore looking for a Human Resource Manager M / F 0,8 - 1,0 fte.
You are a trusted strategic business partner with a vision, developing and executing a uniform and universal HR strategy aligned with the longer term business strategy. You work with the Management Team and department managers to lead and manage change and ensure business objectives are met through the involvement and motivation of all employees. Continuously improving a culture of engagement, innovation and teamwork. You connect easily with stakeholders from different levels.
You are also prepared to mind daily business such as sending an e-mail regarding a job interview, answering questions from employees and putting together contracts for new members of staff.
- Act as a strategic business partner to Management Team and department managers
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the business
- Ensure a uniform and universal HR strategy is implemented at all locations. This HR strategy includes Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Grading and Employee Engagement
- Ensure all legislative requirements are met with regards to employment law and agreed standards of best practice are implemented
- Identify the locations staffing requirements and ensure the business recruits and retains the required number of competent and well-motivated people.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and induction process for all permanent, temporary and agency employees.
- Support the provision of training and development interventions at the location
- Manage the grievance and disciplinary processes. Provide the location management team with support, guidance and clarification on all matters related to these processes
Required Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Master's degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience within a HR.
- Broad knowledge of human resource processes, administration and applicable government laws and regulations
- Experience in Human Resource Management at a tactical/ strategic level
- Creative problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and customer service skills
- Able to build rapport with others and ability to influence at all levels
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to conceptualize processes to see the bigger picture
- Open to change and able to facilitate change
- Able to handle sensitive, confidential issues with tact and diplomacy
- Multi country and multicultural experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment within a global organization
Do you see yourself in this position? Are you an experienced HR professional who also enjoys the daily business? Then please contact us!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.